Tuesday, November 29, 2011

New Stuff on the Way!


Hello, everyone!

I'm currently working on my "official" website @ saralynnart.net! If you have time, please check it out and leave me feedback (it's a work in progress right now)!

Also, I have started a facebook page! I'll be posting art and information on events here.

I'm taking my art away to the Troy Victorian Stroll this Sunday, so if there is a specific piece of art you want, now is the time to get it! I'll have updated stock with plenty of new pieces to share (like the one above!) after the Stroll.

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

5 comments:

  1. Hey there!

    The website is looking awesome! I love your piece "dreaming" her eyes are beautiful... actually all of your work is beautiful!!!!

    Danni

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new website, glad this blog is attached to it as well. I liked your page on facebook too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so delicate and beautiful, Sara! I love how her hair fluently swirls... The website looks great too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Sarah Lynn, Thank you for your lovely blog visit! Your blog, website and artwork are all beautiful!!! The girl featured in this post is really gorgeous and sweet. Wini xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! I'll have to come over to see your website and facebook page too. Yay!

    ReplyDelete