Thanks to Tasha for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award!!! She has a wonderful blog and I hope you'll all check it out!
As part of the nomination, I have to share 10 things about myself and nominate some other deserving blogs, so here it goes:
1. I love glittery pastel nail polish. It makes me feel like a Sailor Scout.
2. Despite my girly-girl complex, I loooove reptiles and just came back from a reptile show! Here I am holding a GORGEOUS king snake (I wanted to bring her home with me so badly!) and then with my new crested gecko, Cornelius.
3. I'm also a dragon freak. The crested gecko is a substitute because I can't find anyone that will sell me a REAL dragon.
4. Fairy tales are my obsession. I'll spend hours on the Surlalune Fairy Tales website.
5. I love comic books and lately I can't seem to make myself read books without pictures.
6. My hair is a hydrometer. If it's big, it's humid. If it's bigger, it's more humid.
7. I'm a little bit obsessed with my pets. Here's another picture!
8. I used to think that flowers were a waste of time and I would only grow vegetables, but recently I've fallen in love with beautiful flowers and want to be surrounded by them! (Like these stunning ones that I saw at our local Tulip Fest!)
9. I've been a vegetarian since I was 11 and it has become a very important part of who I am.
10. I am still absolutely heartbroken at the death of Diana Wynne Jones. She was my favorite fantasy writer and her books and characters will always hold a very special place in my heart.
Now for the important part! I nominate: