Another little Earth Fairy (in case you are wondering why these guys don't have wings, I'm planning on doing a sky and water series in the future). Hope you like her!
5x7" on bristol board
Now for the stylish blogs! Yeevon and Vanilla have nominated me for the Stylish Blog Award (aww, thanks, guys)! They have two of the BEST art blogs I have ever seen and you must, must, must check them out!
The award is a bit like tagging, and here are the rules:
Thank and link back to the person that awarded you.
Share 7 things about yourself.
Pay it forward to 15 recently discovered bloggers.
Contact those bloggers about the award!
1. I have two Cornish Rex, a type of semi-hairless cat. Some people think they look strange but they are my babies and I love them with all my heart.
2. I love Disney Princesses and I love Disney Princess dolls. I have quite a few and even had my fiance go on ebay to buy me the Jasmine doll I had when I was a little girl! (P.S. I loooove Tangled! tehe)
3. I am VERY interested in fairy tales and I love finding different versions and translations. I own several books, including three different versions of Arabian Nights (or 1001 Nights, depending on the work). One has three very thick volumes and accounts for all 1001 nights!
4. Some of my favorite fairy tale illustrators are Edmund Dulac, Arthur Rackham, Kay Nielsen, and Virginia Sterrett.
5. Christmas is my favorite time of year and I'm dreading taking down my Christmas tree!
6. I've had recurring tendinitis in my hands and wrists since the age of 16, so I can only draw and type for a limited amount of time before taking a break and I usually sleep with a brace on my right hand.
7. Tiny toys make me happy! I love My Little Ponies and Pinky St. figures and have a few on my computer desk right now!
15 Fabulously Stylish Bloggers:
Pipi La La
Ramblings of Poof
Mika Art Blog
Have a Merry Day
City of Blackbirds
Le Grand Lapin
The Art of Sara Holbert
Little Green Jellybean
They are great blogs and I hope you will take a look at them! <3