Saturday, August 28, 2010

Etsy Shop Open!

Hello everyone! I finally have my etsy shop open. Preparing test prints and getting suitable shipping supplies took a lot more time than I thought it would, but I'm excited now that I have a few products ready!

Available Originals:


Available Prints:



So far, only a few prints are available, but I am working on doing paper and color tests on some more. I have been trying each image on several types of paper and have been working hard to get the colors just right. Keep an eye out for more prints (and discount "test" prints), soon!

(Right now I have a discount version of The Unicorn print available - 25% off. It printed out a bit too pale, but is still lovely, and will make a great piece for someone who is looking to save some money!)

No comments:

Post a Comment