Thursday, June 17, 2010

Purple Girl + A Busy Summer!

Ipod doodle...

I assumed that my life would get quieter after graduation, but I'm hardly ever home! I started my new summer work schedule and there have been a dozen or so birthdays, anniversaries, a baby shower - not to mention mother's and father's day - in my family in just the last two months, with several more birthdays coming up in July and August... I've been a busy girl!

I'm working on a few small pieces of art, but I'm currently helping another artist with a project, and I've fallen victim to a dreadful obsession with True Blood, so my own projects have been thrown onto the back burner lately. There will be work here soon... I may have to start posting WIPs just to prove I haven't been too dreadfully lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment